Sales Representative will focus primarily on generating sales leads as well as marketing and selling PVD coating machines to OEMs, end-users, and manufacturers. The rep will be required to provide a consultative selling approach, requiring the rep to provide top to bottom solutions and consult with Customers and their agents as well as internal Engineers and Product Managers to resolve any technical and commercial questions regarding equipment support and part replacement.
- Manage existing accounts in USA, Canada and Mexico for all market segments and customer activities
- Develop NEW business by working with production staff and Sales Manager as needed
- Maintain Customer and Vendor relationships as well as our headquarters team in Europe (Switzerland and Czech Republic).
- Grow current territory accounts, manage growth projects and document sales results in detail reports to Sales Manager
- Perform prospecting for future business
- Maintain relevant customer/account information using Platit, Inc. CRM database
Platit, Inc. is a Swiss company that manufactures and markets PVD coating equipment for the manufacturing cutting tool industry. Since 1992 and with over 250 employees world-wide, Platit is well known as an innovative company with a strong support policy which prides itself on being there when you needs us. Platit brings the latest "dedicated coatings" to the today's marketplace and has its US office centrally located in the Chicago-land area (Libertyville, Illinois). We are a company with many opportunities for growth both in North America as well as globally. We believe in investing in our team members by empowering their contribution.
Platit, Inc. currently offers its employees a group health plan designed to promote illness prevention and a healthy lifestyle including dental and vision. Our 401(k) plan provides you with an opportunity to contribute a portion of your compensation on a pretax basis to a retirement account with a matching contribution. A two-week vacation is included after the first full year of employment. We have provided an annual bonus for the last eight years.